This is going to sound really stupid and petty

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sadhart, Mar 6, 2015.

1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I stay somewhere where I have to share a place with other people. There is a guy who is here and he is on our living room couch. Anyway, I was sitting here at the kitchen table eating some potato chips and he asks me if I was puposedly being annoying. I didn't understand until he pointed out that the chips were loud. You know....if he was sleep, that's one thing, but not only does this trifling son of a bitch on his dumbass phone not talking, but texting, he has the goddamn tv on as well. I had no idea that my eating some chips was that loud. You know....he's on the couch because he has yet to have abed open up in the recovery house place that I stay at. It's starting to piss me off that this is the case. More, this asshole motherfucker is constantly loud and snores loud. Maybe I should wake his ass up later tonight when I can hear him snore all the way from my goddamn room.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

My ex-boyfriend used to go nuts when I ate crisps (potato chips), it worked to my advantage sometimes, i'd eat them to piss him off. Tell your roommate you'll stop eating chips when he stops watching TV and snoring (that's is he isn't a complete nut job) lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
  3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I live in a recovery house with addicts and alcoholics....it's best to not step on toes if you can help it. a week or so ago he and another housemate got into a heated argument over some hot pockets. On one end, it was food that was eaten without permission on the other it was just stupid and petty.

The funny thing is that this jackhole was acting bitchy about the chips but he;s just snoring away, not a goddamn care in the world. i'm glad me no longer disrupting him with my kettle cooked chips could make that possible.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

oh I see...I'd be scared in that environment to step on someone toes.
    Try and put it past you. He sounds like an irrational person so best to just ignore however hard that may be :(