This is good bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I know I have said I was going to kill myself several times. This time is real. <edit moderator no count downs allowed> I am not sure at what time but I know how. Everything is ready, even my mind is now in peace with that idea.
    I thank everyone here who tried to keep me holding on, honestly I am so very sorry if I am dissapointing someone.
    Bye

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2011
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Pollo, please don't. Please let us carry on helping you please talk to us please please please. What has happened for you? I would love to become your friend get to know you please don't hurt yourself :console:

3. aaronreaction

aaronreaction New Member

when some ones sure, there's no one who can convince them otherwise. Be absolutley sure that you're willing to inflict this on your family, you never know if theres something waiting in the afterlife.
    I know this may sound corny but whenever im in stress i think about the movie castaway where he says 'you never know what the tide may bring'.
    Just hold out a bit longer, then if you're still the same,then go.

4. contemplative

contemplative Member

please dont.

5. daydream

daydream New Member

I don't know who you are, but I love you. Please don't go.

I know I can't make you do anything but hopefully my words get across somehow...

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Pollo, plese don't. Keep talking... please? :hug:

7. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Please don't do it. Talk to us x

8. Dhanjot

Dhanjot Well-Known Member

Pollo, I really hope you change your mind.

What method are you going to use? I sure am envious of your courage.

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to stop and think now okay you can call crisis line for support. You will cause excruciating pain and sadness to so many when it is all unnecessary
    There is help okay so reach out for it Call the hospital go in for a bit and get on meds to help you. Don't cause more pain okay reach out and get some help to make you better hugs.

10. In Solitude Forever

In Solitude Forever New Member

come on!
    you can't be serious,I mean I thought about suicide a millon time,but i've never thought seriously about it,please don't kill yourself,we need hope,all of us needs hope,don't do this to us

11. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

You don't have to go. People care about you. Please take care...

12. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Pollo, you have been here before and come through it so you know you can get through it again. Didn't you get help last time? Call some people up and tell them what is going on.

xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.