this is goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kaos General, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I cant take this anymore. Im done, im through. All i do is try and help people and it gets thrown back in my face when i need help. When i need help i get accused of either being paranoid or lied to. Im tired of the hate directed towards me all the time for something i had nothing to do with. Im tired of being on my own with family who have basically disowned me. I cant take this shit anymore so this is it. Laters

2. A loser

A loser Well-Known Member

Hey Wayne, I don't go on here too oftern now. I have not know you for long, but you seemed like a genuinely good guy to me. I read a few of your other threads here and I was inspired by how you had sorted out your life against all odds. A lot of people are very selfish, I will admit, but now and then you will meet good, honest people. Look how far you have come already, keep fighting and I am confident you will make it to where you want to be.

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:( all I can say is I am sorry this is happening to You. I wish there was something I could do to change your mind.

4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Come online and talk to me Wayne please?

5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

What happened to "always"?

6. Kaos General

Im sorry

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please stay ...you are loved here and you don't want to walk away from that love...HUGS Bambi

8. Kaos General

No im not, people hate me on here

9. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

What exactly makes you feel like people on here hate you?

10. Kaos General

Lots of different things and eventually people end up hating me anyway

11. Aurora Gory Alice

Name a few? It could just be your depression, paranoia and low self esteem taking over and you can't let that happen. Those are the times when you need to talk it out more than ever.
    And what makes you think people always end up hating you eventually? There has to be a reason?

12. Kaos General

I am alone its as simple as that

13. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I found that I was only alone as long as I let myself be alone. Here I do not feel as alone. Because even though I do not personally know many of the people here I know they share in a very emotional experience with me.

Plenty of people here have shown that you are not alone. Let them keep you company.

14. Aurora Gory Alice

Sometimes it's a case of wanting more than what people can offer.
    I come here, I post, I respond, I PM and I leave it at that.

I know that if I were to start adding people to msn and facebook it'd be like I was trying to create a greater connection with people and things might not go as I'd hoped and that'd make me feel like I was even more alone.

I think that has happened to a few people on here and it has made them feel worse instead of better.

15. Kaos General

I have and its on this site i do feel alone. Its just i dont know

16. Aurora Gory Alice

I've noticed that some people on SF have made really strong connections on here, I think we're all aware of it. It's not everybody that has managed it, I bet tons of people will come and say "I haven't made a strong connection with anybody in particular".

And yeah it does make you feel alone, because you end up thinking if I can't form firm friendships here with people who get me, where can I do it?
    But you can't let yourself feel that way. I know I may be jumping to conclusions about what is making you feel bad, but if it is that - then maybe you just haven't met that person who you are going to form that connection with, it doesn't mean that it won't happen though.

You could say to yourself I am going to make sure I post how I am feeling, make threads to talk it out, question myself and others, and reply to as many threads as possible - you'll start to feel less alone and more integrated. It worked for me, it's definitely worth a try.

17. Kaos General

I've tried doing that, i end up feelling more alone

18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

wayne :( :wub: :hug:

19. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Me :wub: you

20. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not hated here, there are people that really care. :hug: Here if you need anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.