this is goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

i didnt want to, i didnt need to but i should. it were a great few months, but there is an end to everything. bye you guys, thanks for everything

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, lullo. What's happening? I just saw your post this minute. I hope you log on again soon and let us offer you support. You can PM me if you want.

3. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

yeah hope you log in again...please explain what is happening with you

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't understand what's happening lullo...
    can you talk to us a bit more and explain?

5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you here.

6. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Hey Lullo, I read a few of your previous posts and recall you had mood wings and were trying meds. I know you had issues with bullying at school also - I did myself but was always mad enough to have a go with anyone no matter the size.

As for your mood swings, I'm with you there myself. Sometimes its hard to even say I'll be turning up for something - I mean, you might feel great when accepting an invite but feel like you've crawled out from some crack cocaine binge on the night. Not that I use crack - I'm just imagining that the low moods that can hit us really are on a level with something that bad.

How else would we even think about wanting to die?

I'm just hoping and praying that you're OK right now - that you've not taken some course of action that would mean the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.