This is how I roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO I reckon a few of you might have noticed I have not been posting the usaul mindless rubbish the past few weeks, well here goes.

My sister gave birth prematuraly to a baby girl 3 weeks ago today, Chloe was born 2lbs 2ounces, and is now up to 3lbs. She is still in hospital and as my sister has other kids I volunteered to babysit each night after work to so her and her partner could be with Chloe, At the same time I had to go back to work. During all this my friend Sarah nearly died in my house of a drug overdose and I had to see her there lifeless, she is okay now but scared us into never doing drugs again, something we have all (bar one of my friends) stuck too.

Because of everything that happened I accidentally missed my therapy appointment so I got a letter saying they can no longer see me and good luck blah! got de-registered from my doctors at the same time, so basically I have ran out of meds and a bit strung, I apologise I have not been there like I should I am not after sympathy or acceptance and ask a mod to close this thread I just wanted to let you know what I have been up to.

I feel okay at the moment, I had a bad week, but I am still here fighting.

Daphna

Ninja of light
That was awfully nice to babysit for your sister. You are a great brother for doing so! I am grateful your friend is alive, and even more so that all of you decided to never do drugs again! Hang in there and keep us posted! :hug:

IV2010

Glad to hear an update Rich....
You have so much happened no wonder you haven't been on here..
hope you find a new doc and get some more meds.....not fair what the therapist did..
take care...

Remedy

Chat & Forum Buddy
Wow.. sounds like you've had a lot to cope with lately. Coming off drugs is definitely a postitive step though. I hope you can find another doctor soon it's unfair what they did and it must've been a big setback. Always here if you'd like to talk, thanks for keeping us updated. :hug:

plates

Your therapist and GP- I don't get it :mellow:, do you think you'll try again with the therapy and get re-referred? You sound so busy looking after everyone. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better after a bad week, even though you've not had your medication- not sure if you have PCT clinics where you are but you might get a prescription off them? And try and remember you always come first. Your neice is/has been in my thoughts and I'll be wishing her well :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00