This is it for me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No one cares if I die, and I have no reasom to stay, so I guess that's it.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Christy - so many people do care - truly care. I cannot say for your irl world for certain, though I honestly believe some people there do also - but just because we ll are jut typewritten words on a screen does not mean we are not real people on the other side of the screen thinking about you. I am on right now if you want to chat through pm for a little bit (I have never seen you in chat room or I would offer to meet you there - that is open offer as well). There is no need to sit alone in your own thoughts all night...

Take Care and Be Safe

3. Witty_Sarcasm

My family would actually prefer it if I were dead. No one in my life cares, and it's too hard for me to fight these feelings on my own. I'm just tired of everything.
  4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Come, now, that is just the depression talking and you know it. Of course people care if you live or die, after all, we are here talking with you, are we not? Just like NYJ there said, no one knows the circumstances of your life off-line when it comes to people and all that we are here are plain words on a computer screen, but do not let that fool you into thinking that just because anything we say are only words, each one has a real person behind them and each filled with powerful emotions and feelings of well-being and care. And that you have met a lot of people here and become friends with so many people goes to show that you have a lot of people who do care for you, so you should not give in to any negative thoughts about no one caring about you! And take a look at your happy signature there at the bottom of each of your posts - if you cannot keep hope alive, then how can we?
    Feel free to give us a shout any time; you have seen me online so often, so you know that I will always take your hand any time, as long as you reach it out to me. :bubbles:
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I care, and I know others do too. You don't have to go through this alone.
  6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Witty - No, our friend, you certainly do not need to go through all this by yourself...... there IS another power in the universe who can and will help you. The power of unconditional love who is there for you. You probably feel disconnected from any such idea right now, but as it's something as yet untried, doesn't mean it's untry-able :) And it is this that brings and restores our hope, and meanwhile there are all your friends here who are hoping and praying the best for you and sending their love Christy :pinkrose:
  7. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

There appears to be a number of people on this site that care if you die. You are not alone.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Sorry I didn't get back to this sooner, I had no access to the site. Thanks everyone for your support, it means a lot to me.
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome back!! :hug:
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs toyou hun i would care also please stay safe hugs
  11. Witty_Sarcasm

I'm starting to think that not killing myself was a bad idea. Maybe I just need to go back to the original plan of action.
  12. CosmikJack

CosmikJack Member

Or maybe you need to stop putting so much pressure on yourself and care a little bit more about yourself and your own thoughts instead of what other people care or think about pertaining to you. I guess thinking people not caring about you makes it easier for you to proceed with actions. Like they said up above people do care about you, just because we are blank words on a screen you read does not mean they mean any less than if they were spoken words from someone on a phone or in person. Everyone has there own demons that dwell within them and that they have to deal with on a regular basis. I see that you have an extreme amount of posts, I know these are not all cries for help, but actually you trying to help someone. If you go through with it maybe someone that you help will lost faith, and i know that that is probably not cool to say but it is the truth. These people on this forum care about you and i have a feeling that you care about a few of them with your plethera of posts.
  13. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Please don't, as loads of people really do care. Is your family making you feel this way?
    Are you able to escape this situation and move out with other family or friends?
    Please do not feel responsible for how your family act or how they make you feel. Many deep seated issues within families, I do hope things get better for you. Helping others makes me feel better.
    Please see your Dr for treatment options GP .
    Take care
  14. Witty_Sarcasm

Yes, my family is a big factor in my feeling this way. But there are lots of other reasons why I want to die. I have no real life friends and nowhere to go. So I guess I'm stuck here for an unknown amount of time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.