This is it the final push its time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Breathe, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

Always knew i would kill myself.
    Well final push.
    Parents are going to kick me out if i dont show them i got money left over from 2 grand i got about 4 months ago. But i dont. I spent it on college, food, clothes, transportation.
    I am cornered and there is only one way out of this entrapment.
    Tomorrow when i "go to college" i am going to kill myself.

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Kat, you dont have to do that. Can you find a part time job to come up with some of the money? Your parents may get mad at you but they will get over it.

3. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Please don't let a poxy 2 grand push you to this. If you parents new that, i suspect they would not even care about it. I'm sure things will be ok ^ "they will get over it".

Would they really kick you out, do you have somewhere to go?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
  4. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

They kicked me out last christmas too. Though luckily my sister was on good terms with me to take me in for a week but now my mother have turned her agaisnt me, twisting my words and such.

Think i will have a nice long last chat with my fiancee tonight, spend all night saying my goodbyes. Go for a walk and not return go camping and hiki ng and such, used to be in the ATC so i am experienced and have all the gear and in the next few days on my last walk across the countryside i will end it.
    I dont want to live like this anymore. Its been 5 years since they got like this. Enough is enough i want out

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

If its been 5 years since youve felt like this, then you know how good it can be. You dont have to do this, things can get better with a little push from you, push the negative out, push yourself to get better, push to get along with your life without this burden riding your back.

Hope tomorrow is better than today.

6. Hope you are still with us. There are a lot of things in this world that can drive someone to make that final permanent decision, money shouldn`t be one of them, because all the money in the world can`t heal you. Take it from someone who`s been in a permanent economical crisis for years. Healing, recovery and happiness is right there. Right outside of the box. Depression close you into this black box. It directs your focus on the one problem that seems overwhelming and unbearable. Money is crap. It can be so important, but I have gotten by with nothing for a long time. Those things that make you realize life is worth it, comes from you taking chances and experiencing things depression told you you could never have. Don`t make a permanent decision in a crisis. A crisis can be overcome. Any situation can get better. Suicide is permanent. Depression doesn`t have to be. Don`t give away your life, your chance of a better future with invaluable experiences, for a lousy 2 grand. You can`t measure a life in money. A smile from you, at the right time, to the right person, can save a life. You have so much power in your hands. Use it for the right purpose. You must know that you are worth a heck of a lot more than that money. I don`t know you, but I know me. I know that I`m a nobody, yet I`ve actually had people tell me I made a difference. If I can make a difference, experience good things and be happy, when I`ve got no education, no job, no money, then sure to heck you can. But most important, you owe it to yourself.

7. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Hi Kat :)
    What's been 5 years?
    I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time with your parents but there is nothing in this situation which can't be resolved. You're totally overreacting to it.
    Have you been to see your doctor?
    xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.