This is it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cookiemonster, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

i'm kind of excited in a strange sort of way. i just can't wait for it to be over

2. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

be safe...
    reconsider...

3. cookiemonster

i don't see any point. i got talked down last night and regret it. i woke up feeling more crap than ever. i just want to die

4. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

hun please try to hold on and keep posting. keep talking to people. how do u mean talked down? *hug*

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can realize how sick you are and get help now.

6. cookiemonster

somebody stopped me. i might go tonight

7. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

they stopped you for a reason. people care. ud be really missed.
    please reconsider. just keep in touch with people, u know how much they care *hug*

8. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

please get some help, u really deserve to get some help, ur r an amazing person, and it would be such a waste of a life, for you to go so young, i hope u can get some help and support before the end of the week :hug:

9. cookiemonster

:hug: it all depends what happens

10. cookiemonster

one less day of pain and suffering to go. I've been through this before so i know what i'm doing and it wont take much effort once i'm there. its easy to set up.

i hate feeling like this.

:hug: you all shouldn't have to put up with me.

11. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

grit.... c'mon.... you can weather this.... Talk to us.

12. cookiemonster

i don't think I've been so sure of anything in my entire life. when i got to the bridge on saturday, i laughed. i was just so relaxed. the only reason i'm still here is because i made a deal with someone. now i have less than a week to honour my side and then i can go. i'm really sorry. you've all been so supportive

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun,

This deal, do you mean a pact to stay alive? If so, I think that was a brilliant idea!! Hopefully you can support each other other through this.. :hug:

14. cookiemonster

i have to get some help. the cut-off point is saturday. if i don't feel any better by then then i can kill myself. though he wont let me do it as such, i can ignore his advice. i went to the hospital last night and a couple of hours today (for a slightly different reason) and i'm going to my gp tomorrow. i am honouring my side

15. cookiemonster

nearly another day down. not long to go now. just feeling worse with every day that goes by. crying all day today. its really really lucky i didn't have the means to do it there and then after my doctor's appt. i wouldn't be here if i did. but oh well... one less day!

16. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Just remember glg I care about you.

17. cookiemonster

:hug: thank you very much.

18. cookiemonster

after a day like today, and a night like tonight, things will be moving faster. i'm not gonna wait til saturday to attempt again. i'm trying again tonight slightly differently. see you on the other side :hug: its been a pleasure

19. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Here's to hoping you make it out alive.

20. cookiemonster

and what then? more shit? i can't do this anymore. i don't deserve all your care. i'm
    a bad person and i deserve death

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.