This is it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by XxNara, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxNara

XxNara New Member

I don't want to feel alone anymore.
    I can't take it.
    Everyday I put on a fake smile to hide behind. Yes, everything is okay. I'm fine.
    Why can't anyone see the pain behind my words?
    Why can't anyone hear me screaming so loud?
    I'm such a fuckup.
    What's the point in going on?
    I wish someone cared enough to notice
    I wish someone could see the truth hidden in my lies.
    I wish someone could see how I cry myself to sleep every night, how each day brings a harder and harder struggle to find a reason to live.
    I wish someone would really listen to me, then hug me and tell me everything will be alright.
    I'm sick of hearing "you're not alone."
    I want to feel it.
    But I don't deserve it.
    What am I but a small spec on this earth?

This is it.
    I'm done.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You are not worthless...you are very important...I know sometimes we do not feel that way...these are the times we have to look to others for support and kindness...please PM if I can remind you of this...big hugs, J

3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

This is the illness talking. Don't let it talk for you.
    You're in a depressive episode and you need to talk to your doctor. They can provide counselling and/or meds and that will help you beat the depression.
    In the meantime, you must try to ignore all those thoughts. I know that it's hard but you have to try. Everytime you think one, mentally 'throw it in a bin' and tell it to go away. Otherwise, you're going to dip deeper.
    Please go and talk to your doctor. You can pm me anytime xxxx

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Hello Nara!!

communicating about what is going on with you is really important. it would be wonderful if people would just know and respond, but lying about how you really feel seems like it is just making things worse.

reaching out for help can make things get a whole lot better.

please try to see a therapist or go to your doctor and get treatment

oh, btw I love you!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

5. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

If no one can hear you then their ears are not open........
    Here many are, post your thoughts, listen to others, maybe some of the answers you are looking for will come to you.
    Do not look too hard, maybe look for similiar situations and see how others thoughts and actions have helped them
    regards pete, please pm me if you wish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.