This is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shellz

i have failed myself as well as others..including some people on here. i feel horrible for it. and i do not derserve to live anymore. tonight is my night. i cant go on living this way,knowing that the guy who raped me is still out there and i didnt do a damn thing about it except for cry. i feel like im a worthless piece of garbage and its my time to be taken out.

S

shellz

well i have thought about it even more now. and i am ready to go. i have what i want in front of me. so i guess i dont really have anything left to say, except for goodbye

xan

Chat Buddy
If you are still around then perhaps we could talk or something before you go and do what you are about to, I know I'm not the best person to in the world and I can't do anything magical to help, it just might be a good idea to, it's up to you.

Beret

Staff Alumni
u have not failed hun!!!!! neither urself nor others. Talk to us what is going on cuz we do love you.
Wishing you to give life another try.
Love, Beret

Please don't do this we do love and care for you. You didn't deserve to be raped and you didn't fail us....you may have made mistakes in the past but we ALL are guilty of it, all of us....please rethink this and stay with us, we can make it together.

I sent you a PM.....please let us know you are okay.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

~Worried about you,
Carolyn~

shellz i can understand what you are going through. But I do want to let you know that what happened to you was in no way your fault. I do not know all the circumstances surrounding what happened to you specifically, but I do know that you probably did what you thought would keep you the safest at the time. And you said you did nothing about it except for cry? I never told anyone about mine until I met the wonderful people here at SF. I was able to share with a few of them. Have I still done anything about it? No, I have taken no steps, nor will I, to see that one of the many perps is taken off the streets. So you are not alone in your actions. Many of us have made that same decision. I cannot say if it is the right or wrong decision to make. That is something we must each make and learn to live with individually. Please do not give up. You can conquer this with support. Let us continue to offer that support to you. You have not failed us nor let us down. We share in your pain. Please take care and keep yourself safe. :hug: PM me if you need to talk hun.

S

shellz

im trying. i really am but this is just so hard for me to deal with. i know i have to take things one at a time, but i just cant. i have been wishing that i dont even exist in this world.
i dont know how to say how i feel. i feel so many things right now, and i dont know, i want to crawl into a hole and die

i have failed myself as well as others..including some people on here. i feel horrible for it. and i do not derserve to live anymore. tonight is my night. i cant go on living this way,knowing that the guy who raped me is still out there and i didnt do a damn thing about it except for cry. i feel like im a worthless piece of garbage and its my time to be taken out.
shellz how could u fail yourself? were you taking a test? i'm not trying to be silly here or sarcastic mind you. just sincere ?'s i have only come around you a few times in chat but i've never seen you let anyone down. -YOU- DESERVE TO LIVE just as much as any one of us do.

you are not the only one who has not reported an assault. i didn't either on any of my assaults. not one of them and there have been several. but i have had to judge each situation for it's self and learn to accept the choice that i made at the time.

YOU ARE NOT WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!! hang in there shellz. i like seeing you around. please take care of yourself. pm me if u would like to talk. i know others have offered you the same thing. i hope that you sieze the opportunity to talk with people who care about you. i hope to talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00