This is it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shane96, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane96

Shane96 Member

Well this is it everybody,
    just to be sure, maybe my situation is not that bad and most of you are doing far worse than i am,
    maybe i just can't handle it like most people, maybe i'm mentally weak,
    or maybe it's just hormones, but even so it doesn't matter.
    Don't tell me you support me, don't try to persuade me not to do it, because i'm sure of it i will.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I edited the parts of your post which were against our guidelines, but since I saw you online, I did not delete the post so that I was assured you would get the caring it is obvious you need...I hope you realize how valuable you are...I have truly been where you are,and I know how dark it is...please reach out and you will see how many people can relate to what you are going through...I also hope that you will speak to someone IRL who can help...please be safe

3. Shane96

Shane96 Member

Oh, i understand, i was wondering what happened to my post. Sorry i violated the rules.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

No probs...just take the support that is here...so many of us have been in such horrific places...hold on to the caring of others...and please keep posting

5. Shane96

Shane96 Member

Well, i'm afraid speaking with someone isn't going to help me at this point, i've given it a lot of though
    and i'm totally sure i want to do it.
    I know i'm going to be better.

6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

What if it is just hormones? Don't throw it all away on something beyond your temporary control. Wait for wellness. You can't look back in regret on this one, because what you propose has no looking back. Leave your options open. Wait and heal.

7. Shane96

Shane96 Member

This is exactly the reason why i want to do it.

8. Shane96

Shane96 Member

This is it, the clock on my wall shows 11:58 and unless a miracle happens, this is going to be my last post.
    I took a bath and changed my clothes and i'm ready to go, best of luck to you all, i hope you all find
    what you are looking for.
    Farewell.

9. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

So learn to look forward instead of behind. You said yourself that you could be influenced in your actions (hormones) - don't make a mistake based upon a mistake. Get some help, you don't have to fight life all alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.