this is it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkmood40, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkmood40

darkmood40 Account Closed

I can not stand it anymore I have been doing thing I would never do let burn myself with cigarette I cut though wrote a very nasty letter to some one and offered to have sex with this guy I know but really do not know I can not stand feeling evil guility worthless etc I need to just end it all and everyone else would be better off without me

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No they would not be better off without you hun and i hope you reach out to your doctor to someone and get some help for YOU hun ok

3. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

Burning, cutting, offending, giving yourself, all these things let you forget for a little bit, but afterwards the pain is still there, plus feeling guilty of doing those things, making it only worst.

Now, I know this is hard, it was for me at some point, but it helps more to stop the pain, rather than making it worst, so here it goes: smile (even if it hurts or feels stupid), love others (forgive them, ask for forgiveness or be nice to others even if your guts tell you they don't deserve it, specially forgiving is the hardest) and lastly, instead of sex, offer them to walk, play a sport, paint, do stuff with others that won't give you guilty pleasure for few minutes and years of feeling guilty.

4. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

PS. I would not be better off without you, as a matter of fact, I will pray for you tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.