This is Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by strangenobody, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strangenobody

strangenobody New Member

I am thirty one years old. I have spent the last ten years of that in constant agony. Painkillers do not help. I have deformities in both of my feet that have caused a degenerative arthritis that has reduced the range of motion in both of my feet to less than one third of that of normal people. I have six bone spurs in each foot that are never going to heal. Because of constant pain I cannot hold a real job. I cannot function in my life. I can't do anything that normal people do. What I do is sit here and wonder when it is all going to end.

Lately the pain has never been worse. I'm sitting on an internet forum because I guess I'm crying for help. There is nothing I have left in my life to look forward to but day after day of pain.

I'm irritable. I don't find any joy in the things that I used to. I push everyone who cares about me away and they don't have a clue where I am heading with this, MY mind is a constant jumble of thoughts. A trainwreck of them that I can't stop. I don't sleep. I don't eat. I just suffer.

Therapy hasn't helped.

Pain management? That's a cruel joke people play.

All I want is it to stop.

I just want it to stop.

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

You sound a lot like me. I don't function well either. I don't enjoy anything. My mind is messed up. I think that it's damaged. I am in pain mentally all of the time. I'm sorry that you are having to suffer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.