1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by strangenobody, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strangenobody

strangenobody New Member

I am thirty one years old. I have spent the last ten years of that in constant agony. Painkillers do not help. I have deformities in both of my feet that have caused a degenerative arthritis that has reduced the range of motion in both of my feet to less than one third of that of normal people. I have six bone spurs in each foot that are never going to heal. Because of constant pain I cannot hold a real job. I cannot function in my life. I can't do anything that normal people do. What I do is sit here and wonder when it is all going to end.

Lately the pain has never been worse. I'm sitting on an internet forum because I guess I'm crying for help. There is nothing I have left in my life to look forward to but day after day of pain.

I'm irritable. I don't find any joy in the things that I used to. I push everyone who cares about me away and they don't have a clue where I am heading with this, MY mind is a constant jumble of thoughts. A trainwreck of them that I can't stop. I don't sleep. I don't eat. I just suffer.

Therapy hasn't helped.

Pain management? That's a cruel joke people play.

All I want is it to stop.

I just want it to stop.

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

You sound a lot like me. I don't function well either. I don't enjoy anything. My mind is messed up. I think that it's damaged. I am in pain mentally all of the time. I'm sorry that you are having to suffer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.