This is me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn Fairy, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Autumn Fairy

Autumn Fairy New Member

Hi. I'm new and feeling very shaky. There's too much going on and I feel like I have nothing more to give. I don't have the energy or the desire to keep fighting. He wanted to destroy me and he has. Every ounce of hope and of faith in others has gone. I believe nothing. I trust nobody. I am so alone and so tired of everything.

2. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

Hey there, I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I often feel like I have nothing more to give as well. I don't know your specific story but it's very likely you won't be alone here. I hope there is someone in your life that you can trust and talk to or at least vent on here for feedback and try to get through this.

Autumn Fairy likes this.
  3. mpk

mpk Well-Known Member

Autumn, I understand where you are coming from but in my experience it will get better. It takes time and effort but it will. People here are understanding and will help within the capacity they can.
    Keep your spirits up.

Autumn Fairy likes this.
  4. Autumn Fairy

Autumn Fairy New Member

Thank you both. MyCatWillMissMe, I posted a little bit of my story in the bit about rape and abuse as I found that after I'd posted here so it seemed a bit more appropriate. It doesn't seem like a particularly active forum right now though so maybe it's not best for me to be there after all. I don't know really. I guess that's just another example of me feeling like I don't belong and it's something I am just going to have to suck up. Mpk, I hear what you're saying about it getting better and it taking time but the reality is I could wait til I'm 80 and still feel the same. This isn't a new feeling for me. I have been in therapy for more than half my life working on this stuff and have read every book imaginable. I can be OK for a while but then an event will trigger me and I'll spiral into this really dark place. Time makes no real difference. It's within me. I'm the problem.

5. Nath

Nath Member

Hi Autumn, I've read your post in the other forum and can't comprehend the pain that you have endured. All I can say is that when you are here you are never alone. There is a whole community of people who are here to listen and where possible help.

6. mpk

mpk Well-Known Member

Autumn, I understand the feeling the same part. There are day's I also feel the same but guess what those day's I don't are the ones I try to hold on to. You will find your way.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

we're here for you no matter what, keep talking to us, when it gets too bad you can rely on us ((hugs)) keep talking and stay positive x