This Is Me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by *Totally_Alone*, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm terrifed to post...I just hate attention but I have a lot on my mind and nobody to talk to.
  2. I'm sure you'll find that this can be a great place to share your feelings with understanding people. :D Welcome.
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

dont worry about attention. We understand you're not an attention seeker, dont be scared to share your story or ask or help or friends.
    Welcome :)
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to SF. I am glad you managed to find us and post something here on the forum. Don't worry about being quiet or shy. As you become more comfortable here maybe it wll become easier for you to speak up more often. For now, take care and sit back and read what you want to. Feel free to reply :hug:
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Don't worry we are all going through things too, we won't think bad of you. Post as much or little as you feel comfortable with. I'm here if you ever need to talk, ok? Nice to see you joined for some support, there is nothing wrong with that. Take care and i'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:
  6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Welcome again! :)
  7. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

hi u
    feel free to pm me,i can try to help but i can always listen
    hugs to u
  8. see

see Well-Known Member

Hi Welcome:hug:
  9. sarahg