this is messed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whats going on here anymore! my entire group of friends are pissed off, and I don't know why...we are all fighting...I dont know why...I just don't know how to make this better!

T

Technologic_Dreams

We aren't all fighting. Everybody is just pissy.
You're mad at me casue Sandy likes me.
Jealous much?

T

Technologic_Dreams

The group has so many problems, because of everybody's personal shit being dragged into your social lives. There's also the fact that you all know that there are problems, but nobody is really trying to fix them.

The group has so many problems, because of everybody's personal shit being dragged into your social lives. There's also the fact that you all know that there are problems, but nobody is really trying to fix them.
No one is trying to bloody fix them huh? Well what the hell do you think i devote my life to doing? Its kinda hard to fix a problem you don't know exists. Simple :P

So the whole group is on sf or something :ohmy: Anyway I dont think this kind of a reactions will help you all either. Pm eachother, ask eachoter questions. So you have time to think what to say and to ask and they will have time to think what to reply. Most of the time an honest pm really helps.

And angel, everyone knows a little bit whats going on and when you go to a psych with it and tell them what you know, they can find out what the problem is. But I dont know if you already seeing one :unsure:

Anyway hope you all can solve this. My whole life I've hided my feelings, emotions, myself from my friends and that has destroyed a lot of friendships. So just for yourself, try to work this out, in a respectfull way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00