This is my Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Thunderbird, and just as the title suggests, this is my introduction. I've been going through some stuff recently, and it's started really taking it's toll on me. Because of this I've begun to harm myself, and contemplate suicide a lot. I have a friend (whom is my only real friend) that is trying to help me through it. She tells me I'm getting stronger, but I can't see it, to me, I'm getting worse. I came here because I know I'm becoming a very heavy burden for her, and she already has issues of her own, and I would like to hopefully lighten the load a bit for her. Thank you for taking the time to read through this.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Welcome to SF :)

Lots of people here willing to listen and offer advice, support, and maybe some hope. I hope you come and tell us what is going on so we can help you some too.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hey Thunderbird, welcome to the site. Sorry to hear that you are dealing with so much, but we will listen here and hopefully be able to help too.

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello Thunderbird, cool name! Welcome to the forum :hug: I hope it can support you through difficult times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00