This is my last xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicki

I was very badly abused by both my parents,,,I have a new parents now and have do for almost two years...But he has lied to me and its left me wanting to end everything....I love him so much,,but i cant forget what he had done....

Can anyone tell me a painless way to end my life....I will not be a burned on Gaz and the kids anymore....but i want to end everything and say goodbye and gaz if you read this i loved you i just wanted to true and not lies for two years..

A

andyc68

i'm sorry Nicki but no one will give you methods, we would rather support and help you thru this difficult time.
remember you will never be alone.

suicide may seem the the best way but it isnt, the pain will spread like ripples in a pond.

be safe

shazzer

I'm sorry as has been said we can't give you any methods but we are here if you want to talk about whats going on. Nobody will judge you here :hug:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
We cannot give you methods hun :hug:

What did you parents do :( ? :arms:

We are here for you :handinhand:

I am sorry you have had to live through the experiences that you have up to this point in your life. We are a pro-life support forum and will not help you in any way to find a method, but will help you in support to find ways to continue living. There are times in our lives where people lie to us and hurt us badly through these lies, but life can go on beyond this. You have the power to rise above whast has happened and show what a strong person you can be. You have people that care about you. If you need to lean on them for support, then don't be afraid to do that.

D

Dave_N

Please don't give up Nicki. I'm sorry that you were abused by your parents, but it doesn't mean that your life is over. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00