This is no way to live

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by flowers, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowers

flowers Senior Member

things go from bad to worse. no one to talk to irl about it. Since I lost the therapists because of insurance, I have sunk deeper and deeper. I have watched myself sinking deeper and deeper over the past 2 1/2 years. But in the past two months it has really accelerated.

There comes a time, for me where the quality of life is so bad and no matter what I try, it just doesnt help, then I seriously question why would I stay alive? I am not a kid. Not even close. Agoraphobic with no support. I am so broken and tired. Everywhere I turn just doesnt help. I try to have hope. But I am running out of any reason. too alone. Too much pain. Am on medications. this is not about medication. Its about life circumstances. And no way out that I have been able to find. So tired of the pain. This is no way to live. It really is not living anyway. Its existing in hell. Thanks for reading this.
  2. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

Hello flowers. Don't know what to tell you, except that I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Hope you find a way to become happier.
  3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

Hi flowers, i'm sorry to hear that you feel like this. it is dreadfull to have been suffering for so long. is there any way that you can get another therapist? you need one by the sounds of it. you need help to try and pull yourself out of this pit. pm me if you want to talk.:cheekkiss
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Thank you Bluebird and Stig for posting
  5. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

im sorry you feel so bad, i too feel like i exist, i dont live - i havent been alive for years
  6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry you feel this way. For me its hell on earth. Yes, exist but not alive. I wish no one had to feel this way. safe cyberhugs for you
    (((( down-and-maybeout )))))) ((((((( bluebird stig ))))))))
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi flowers. I'm so sorry to hear that you are suffering so badly right now. You're always very kind and offer caring support to everyone on here. I wish there was more that I could do to help. You have to try and find a reason to stay alive. There must be something that you would like to do or people that you would like to spend time with. Living alone must be awful. Don't give up hon. :hug:
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi flowers i understand totally the hell part anyways I think here on earth is hell I to wish you could reach out to get a coucillor a case worker even someone to talk to Please try You know you can always come here to talk we will listen we care about you okay Some communities mental health system have case workers that are free of charge and they come and talk to you social workers that know how to help you. Life does not seem fair i know but you are kind to so many here let us be kind back okay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.