this is not going well

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sui caedere, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

this is the first time in 10 years that i have been with out my wife.
    just knowing she is with her girlfriend is making me feel so low i want to cut even kill myself.

how can she make me feel so bloody low i have never felt this bad in years and i dont know how to cope.

2. Eric2000

Eric2000 New Member

I think it was St. Augustine who said ""Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all." I've never been married, just been through a horrible breakup. Seemed like the end of the world at the time but three years later and the scars, while still there, have faded. Time will fade your pain, and you will find love again.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Firsts are always hard. I can't say that it gets easier, but you do learn to accept it and it doesn't effect you as much as time goes on. There may come a day when you find someone you wish to be with even more. I will keep you in my thoughts these next few days. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

In the 'today' these words said in prior posts seem meneanless yet true. There will come a day when you will look back and say 'how could I been so ..' to have let her
    get the most of me......yet we are in the 'today' so what is to come in future is of
    no help for you right now yet be assured shane that in a time very near, healing will
    start doing its work on you and wounds will close and scars alone will remain and even
    those you will forget about.... and meanwhile you will meet new people and who knows,
    perhaps someone will indeed take her place and make you happier than you ever been so far. There is a hurting part in you, but I hardly doubt that is in your ex wife being with her girlfriend instead of you that hurts you. I wish you could reflect on all that it involves so that you are aware of how deep and spread your hurting affects your person so that healing can then start doing its work and peace invade you.

You are in my thoughts and wish you in the today, peace within.

Granny x

5. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

christmas is always a hard time when you've lost someone, and i would say it will get easier with time, but after 10 years, time doesn't seem to be healing the pain....did you ever go to a counsellor? they are great people, just having the courage to go is a major, and intimidating thing but it really does help..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.