this is not happening

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lurktheshadows, Oct 27, 2010.

1. lurktheshadows

lurktheshadows Well-Known Member

you know when you open you're mouth...and you're like...who the fuck is talking? who is this freak?
    I feel like my soul was implanted into a grotesque body with a frazzled, ravaged mind.
    I feel like I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time all of the time, and nothing ever ever ever feels right
    nothing ever feels joyful, or comfortable..or even tolerable

aren't people supposed to feel purpose matter how fleeting? I never do.
    aren't people supposed to feel comfortable in there own least for one moment of their entire lives? I never have.

I don't know what this is, I don't know what this is and I can't do this, I can't do it, I can't do it....
    I'm not going to do it.

If you love me for who I am, then you're fucking insane, because there's nothing here anymore, nothing here.

and no one here ever cares enough to message me
    just like the rest of my life
    and no one here likes me
    and I say the most idiotic things

if you knew the pain I feel, you wouldn't be alive right now.

I don't know why I am. I wish I finished it the first time.

don't tell me why life's ok, because life's never been good to me
    life has never offered me anything to cling to

I am envious of heroin addicts, if I had money I'd shoot myself up until I died.
  2. lurktheshadows

lurktheshadows Well-Known Member

point proven

I sit here pathetically waiting for someone to reply and talk to me, because I'm disgustingly alone....completely and utterly alone.

no one cares

if I say I hurt people say random kind remarks just to get rid of me
    no one ever cares enough to actually listen
    they just want to fix everything
    and there's nothing to fix
    it's irreparable.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry things are so awful...if my memory serves me correctly, you did find comfort in a meeting you went it possible to f/u on that? and yes, sitting for a response is also awful...please know it was not a lack of caring that delayed my was the traffic in NY City...J
  4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi Spindles,

I care, No I dont know you, but I have felt like you many of times in my life, really cant remember a time when I didnt.

Im here if you want to talk. PM me anytime.