This is NOT me trying to get attention

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm at work right now for another 4 hours. When I get home I will be taking my life. I just wanted a proper goodbye for you all.

Linds- You're an amazing person. one of the greatest people I have ever met.

Lynn- You have done so much for me in that past I wish I could repay you for that.

mel-x - The same goes for you. you've helped me on many occasions.

Kate- We only just met not that long ago but you've been a great help and you are as amazing as those I already listed

Kirsty- You are constantly there for me. always. I always enjoyed our early morning talks. (especially about bumblebee and the transformers)

Ronnie- You're always around at the right times when I'm in need of support

Katie- You're always been there to support me. You always forget about your problems to try and help me

Kris- without you this day would have come sooner. you've always been so great

Steve- you've helped me and understood me so much. You're an amazing guy.

Fweeps- you've always been so kind to me.

Chris- I only just met you too but I love your very unique ways of trying to help others. you're a great guy

To those I forgot I'm sorry. there is so many amazing wonderful people here. I love you all.

Goodbye SF.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
  2. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

i know your pain but at least try to contact the hotlines once, i know it seems hypocritical of me to say this especially since im in the same boat as you but just give it one more shot

3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

:hug: I am here no matter what Josh
    Love you
    x

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Josh, don't. :sad:

You were here before, you felt this bad but you got through it, you can do it again, I know you can. What's happened?

5. ZombiePringle

I have given it thought and I MIGHT give it one more week. but you need to know... after that week the plan will likely still go on. I'm not giving it anymore than a week.

6. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

anything could happen in a week :) Its one more week that we have you here. we are lucky. x

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Josh in that one week please reach out call your doctor call crisis line and get some help You do not have to be in this kind of pain. Let someone help Try new meds new therapist but try okay. A lot of people here need you so please get help for you You deserve to be happy and with help it can happen

8. ZombiePringle

I'm trying violet. Things just keep piling up on me... there really is only so much one person can endure before it breaks them.

9. paintinggrey

paintinggrey Member

Be strong my friend!! I know the feeling of everything piling on our shoulders. The feeling that you are holding the whole world in your shoulders, just like Atlas.Remember he never shrugged and let the world fall. I used that as i reminder every time i understimate the strengh in hope.

10. ZombiePringle

thats a good analogy... I might have to remember that.

11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I've seen my share of people leaving SF for one reason or another, and it never gets easier to lose anyone. I dont know you much, which is a shame. But i know you're a nice member. And i you ever choose to leave im sure many will miss you.

12. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

13. ZombiePringle

why me? I convince myself not to do it and then more problems with my fiance on my way home... I'm doing this in 2 hours now..... I am sorry. I know I'm disappointing all of you that I couldn't fight. I'm just done...Goodbye SF. god you guys are amazing people though. such wonderful people. Not like SF needs somebody as worthless as me. I ot only waste space here I waste it in real life. I waste the air that somebody else could be breathing. the world won't have me to kick around anymore. I love you guys I really do. don't worry about me...no need to even remember me after I go.

14. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey Kankuro, please be strong and keep it up. You've come a long way, don't let all that go to waste now. I know you're hurting badly, but I also know you're strong and can pull through. I believe in you my friend, please believe in yourself as well :)

We're here for everything!

15. ZombiePringle

I'm NOT worth it. I just wanted tosay goodbye. other people need support here. don't waste your time on somebody like me.

16. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I'm not taking any of that "I'm not worth it" crap from you Kankuro, so save your keyboard from it. You're a great person and worth all the care and support people give you here and everywhere else you go. You're a great person and you need to realise that.

Don't give up like this, you can still fight, you're still here, don't cross your arms and say it's over, as long as you're here it's not over! So stop saying you're not gonna post anymore and start posting, post even more, rely in your friends, they're here for you, they care for you and don't want to see you suffer. We wouldn't be here talking to you if that wasnt the case.

17. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

Josh....talk to me..ill call you and help you through this....please

18. ZombiePringle

no phone right now. I'm sorry... I'm giving myself only another hour and a half. I'm sorry guys. I know you guys want to help. There is no helping me though. I've lost the battle.

19. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

How can you have lost the battle when it's still underway? It may seem like you lost, but history is full of episodes where victory was snatched from the jaws of defeat, so as long as you're here and fighting for your life, there's hope for you.

Please Kankuro, start with small steps, go talk to people on the cofee house, take your mind off what's hurting yuo for a while, allow yourself some breathing time. Right now you're being your own enenmy by surrendering yourself to your problems.

20. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.