This is one more reason why i want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

I live in one of the most fucked up countrys (Ukraine)
    with no feauture with no fealing of security or proper medical levels to treat myself.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality-of-life_index

I am ashame of this country (i was born in ukraine)
    and with no possblity to migrate (or even work) i am totaly worthless
    and stuck in a pit full of shit (ukraine)
    a country where every hour someone kill himself

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Wow I didn't realize Ireland was first:eek:hmy: It sure doesn't feel that way.

Why have you no possibility of immigrating? :hug:

3. Summer.Rain

i cant migrate becouse i am a worthless stupid unaducated guy
    who cant take care of himself.
    I dont have anything that belongs to me in my life, everything i got
    is from my parents money, i live withmy parents and eat what thay give me to eat.
    I live in a prison! Im like a dog or a cat that all he dise is living from day to day with no progress or changes
    and from time to time my owners (pernets) give me a present just becouse thay "like" me

4. Petal

:hug: I can totally relate hun. I'm sort of in the same situation. i don't have any friends, the only things that actually belong to me are my computers and clothes(worked for those), I can't get a job at the moment.

Have you tried to slip back into the education system? Or do any evening courses etc..?

I'm always here for you :hug:

5. Summer.Rain

*sighs* i tryed to register myself into adults school but kind of failed :(
    its not as easy becouse i came to ukraine only about a year ago
    and i have very low russian practice so i can bearly write or read in russian.
    Back in israel things were easyer but im forced to live in ukraine with my parents.
    as i said im worthless i cant live alone and im totaly dependant on my parents :(

6. Petal

Why not try an online course or a homestudy course. ICS is the place to start with that :) ICSLEARN.CO.UK:its a uk based home study college. I think you can even do them online!

Why not try making things and selling them on e-bay? Everyone sells all sorts of stuff these days!

Does your family know how unhappy you are in Ukraine? :hug:

7. Summer.Rain

I can see how hard you trying to help me but here in ukraine things are not that easy
    I cant go to online cources becouse i dont have the money for them
    And i cant sell things on eBay becouse eBay dosnt really supports Ukraine.
    And yes my fammily knows that i dont like ukraine but thay dont reallly say anything about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.