This is really bad.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by clairedelune, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

ADHjkahdjksadnsahskahkj! My life is a mess. I really wanna go now.. and DIE. :blue:

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: please don't die.. talk to us! Whats going on? :(

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi claire sounds like you are having it bad. Can you talk to us let us know what is happening what is triggering these feelings. Sometimes talking about things help to let go of the sadness some. I think you should call someone okay your therapist crisis line. I just don't want you to hurt yourself okay please take the step to call someone now to get some help for you hugs.

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what is wrong cheryl? lets help.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up Cheryl. :hug:

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Are you OK??? Please don't give up. :hug:

7. clairedelune

Thanks for the concern guys! I'm feeling better now. The day I posted this, I was just too confused.. and scared. I wasn't really making sense of what I was writing. So what made me feel better? I've read this book 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher. And I've found hope again. There's actually no point in killing myself. I was just full of insecurities. Seeing that other people are more loved and cared about. But I'm trying really hard to help myself.

8. georgeo10yal

georgeo10yal Well-Known Member

omg i love that book!!!!!!!!!!!! :D its so awesome!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
  9. clairedelune

I know right? I can mostly relate to Hannah Baker. Though not that really similar as what she's going through. But we both feel the same way. :)

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad to hear you are feeling better hugs

11. clairedelune

:hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.