This is "silly" (but funny to me!)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by FoundAndLost1, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry if this is "TOO MUCH INFORMATION"!!!

I just had some minor surgery yesterday to determine if I was now cancer-free (I AM! :biggrin:)

Anywaze, I'm stuck at home with a catheter for the next few days which I have to empty several times. The funny part is (yeah, ok - I'm weird), I get to pee like a guy! The seat is up (and I get to KEEP it up!), and I have to "shake it off" when I'm done.

And... for you guys, it puts me in mind of that ol' "If you sprinkle while you tinkle - be a sweetie - wipe the seatie!" :biggrin:

2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i would like to try that!
    so.. which is better?

3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

You may not get to partake in such activities since you'll only have it for the next few days, but try to go out of your way to urinate somewhere outside in nature.

It's glorious being able to just step behind some shrubbery anytime. Honestly, it is something I take for granted.

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

My husband's brother is an E.R. doc and they had this really drunk guy come in with all kinds of injuries. Well, he was passed out and woke up with a catheter in. He freaked and tried to rip it out, which he did. Problem is, the balloon thingy was full, so when he yanked it out, his entire rig pretty much exploded. My brother-in-law said he's never seen so much blood or heard such a piercing scream in his whole life. So, um...be careful.

5. Well...it sure saves on the Charmin!! :wink:

:biggrin: Too bad there's no snow left...I could've written my name in it!! :biggrin:

6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Holy crap!

7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:laugh: That's awesome!!

8. Thanks Nagisa...

Not sure if you mean 'seeing how the other half lives', or being cancer-free,
    but hey...it's ALL gud! :biggrin:

9. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

You'd have more fun with that if it was snowing....:unsure:

*cough*

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:laugh: cool!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.