This is so fucking weird...freaks me out!

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so I've been pretty damn determined to kill myself, and I've attempted and failed several times. Lately, I've been having dreams of killing myself with the gun that was left in my presence...fully loaded. Tonite though, I plan on taking a bunch of pills and attempting to kill myself once again. I keep smelling the cologne that my late grandpa used to wear and I keep thinking about my friend Whitney, who I lost to suicide at the age of 14. It's like she keeps trying to tell me something, but I can't grasp quite what it is. Has anybody ever experienced this or have any clue as to what it may mean?

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I believe it is your loved ones, gathering around you in your time of need and giving you signs, telling you to hold on, that your deceased relatives, even your sweet little baby, are still with you every single day, even if you can't see them. They are not far from you, and watch over you and someday (hopefully not soon) you will be with them again. I have heard about this phenomenon before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.