This is so hard.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by point-less, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. point-less

point-less Well-Known Member

I don't understand anything about life anymore. It has become a blank page to me now. Everything is falling apart, my sister is suicidal, I think she plans to attempt it, but I don't know how to tell anyone, how stupid is that?
    I need to tell someone before it is too late.
    Our whole house and family is just mad. Bonkers. Off the tracks comepletely crazy! I don't know my dad, my mom is in a mental home, my sister is suicidal so am I. I live with my grandparents. I need help!
    I'm not coping well with any of this. Just I wan't to cry. My head is so fucked up! HELP! JUST FUCKING HELP! PLEASE!
    i'm breaking down! Going Crazy! this is the only place I can come now. The only place I trust!
    I need to cry so bad right now, but I can't, I can't let my family know i'm depressed again, I pretend to be ok, everyday I just walk round with the biggest fake smile ever!
    I'm crazy.
    Oh god, whats happening?
    Can I get through this?
    I don't want to end up back in the hospital again.
    I'm so pissed off that the pills didn't work!
    I could be at piece now with Maddie! but no I was stupid and spoke to my friend.
    meh I won't make that mistake again.
    Forget it.

2. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

You must tell your grandparents asap. Talk to your GP

3. point-less

I can't its not that simple :( I might just kill myself, death isd piecful, life is just depressing and hard nothing but shit is what i've been through :'(

4. ameretat

ameretat Active Member

I agree with Punk, You should talk to your grandparents even if it is hard it could help both of you in the end. If you need to talk privately you can message me I will be there to listen.. Hang in there. Keep your head up.

5. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

I don't really know what to say but I'm hoping your still holding on you seem like a great person that deserves a chance to be happy, hold on and keeping talking. Hope you find the strength to talk to someone who can help. Much love xx

6. point-less

Thank you so much!
    it's hard. I feel i'm making a big deal over a pince of salt :/

7. confusedgirl

A pinch of salt?? My goodness if your problems are a pinch of salt I should be the happiest girl alive! Hun your going through wayyyyy too much, but your strong and your proovibg tgat by being here! Keep talking here your doing great, have u thought about visiting your doc? X

8. point-less

:/
    yeah I asked if they could prescribe anti - depressane pills but they said I don't need them they said it's my hormones; all part of growing up. Everyone tells me this, but I know its more than just ' growing up' x

9. confusedgirl

I think that's what thry thought of me when i first went to docs at 16, I would re-visit and tell them again , ask to be referred to a psyc doc, you deserve to be looked after and get the care and therapy you need, if the docs wont listen go to a&e and make sure you dont leave till thry know exactly how u feel! U deserve better hun x

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
  10. point-less

thanks x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.