This is so NOT Me feeling...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LillMy8989, Nov 29, 2010.

1. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I have tried no to feel, not to think but it is all getting worthier and harder, just... what to do when everything is going to hell and Im with it???

I cannot communicate with others anymore, not because I dont want to, cause I want to, but 'voices' says "you can't" or "you shouldn't". Yes, I do have 'voices' indeed but please say "thoughts" for our both sake, I'll go crazy.
    Seems like everything is looking at me like I can't handle though they are saying such like I should be killing my 2 cats, cut their throats up and get them rotten in the wardrobe, I am smiling when writing too....:snake:

You could see my home is dead-talking to me, these dead furnitures who calls me by name and sending 'messages', so simple like it would it calls by saying you are the fattest one then I have to eat more and then MORE to be slimmer (I am just what they are telling). Right now I having my crosstrainer watching, lightening me telling I have to do something NOT SO cute, ye, that one (I'm trying, please me..), and the other is too makes sure my neighbors is still on its own who's making me crazy I wanna burn up one of their doors... Ive got done more, I'm so sorry... but it is not my fault, or is it....
    Who needs a :cake: to share?

As said they are keep taking my words from me like I don't know what I'm writing, real annoying cause I having my medicat dose at the highest and looks and sees like a living-zombie, maybe because I am one. That is the toughest and what my Doc. is doing makes me more anxious day by day, who is the black and who is the white guy???

Only, clean, thought I do would enjoy right is a good-night sleep.
  2. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

all these big questions; the first step is to try and understand, and for that you need to ask why; why lord why!!!

i feel so sorry about how you feel...

Try and get control of your toughts, give it some time and dont do anything stupid... most of us think crazy stuff, but far from everyone puts them in action.

on another subject;
    Ingen mening med o rädda en planet utan invånare...

Och om flickan faller så man ser henne kommer hon få hjälp...
    Men det smärtar i mitt hjärta o läsa det