this is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I totally understand where you're coming from..but PLEASE don't go down the heroin road, it will destroy you. why do you feel this way?

I dont know if this is a continuation of your previous thread on Heroin.
But i will say this, Heroin is vile, Heroin destroys you and those around you.
Heroin respects and loves no one, it is evil, selfish and thoughtless.
Please, seek help and put heroin where is belongs............in the past.

icequeen

dont do the heroin thing, nasty nasty way to go.

you are better and stronger than you think. everyone on this forum will have wanted to do the same, not necessarily herion, but you have helped the same people to hang on. what i do when i feel like you is i now phone samaritans and they are wonderful. i get the stress and pain out to a non face or voice and that and as well as this forum has given me the strength to keep going.

you have given much to others here, how would we feel if you gave in...come here, phone crisis line or samaritans and rant..it does help to do it to a real voice.

you are needed here. ditch the heroin and catch the light.

stay with us

i also dont know if you are continuing your closed thread here... but as we all said in that thread, heroin is not good. better to talk to people and try and resolve things. drugs will never do that for you.

TooShyToScream

Me myself and I & sparkle - Please don't assume anything about me. It's not a continuation of anything. As you can see, previous thread = talking about getting high. This thread = wanting to off myself. Huge difference between the two. That's why they're in separate forums. If I wanted to make another thread about merely getting high, I would, and it wouldn't be in here. Also, I don't give a shit that it was closed, although I do think that if you're going that route, a few others should be closed as well being that they are no different than mine. Totaleclipse loves to close threads just to prove his so called authority anyway. It's not the first time I've seen him do it for practically no good reason.

Inmemoryofyou - I feel this way because yesterday my brain was loaded with serotonin because I did heroin, and now it's not because I'm out. And now I just want to kill myself because the comedown sucks. Also, I was doing so well with my diet I was on. I lost 10 pounds and only had like 15 more to go. Lately though, I've been eating too much and failing at it. And that plus the heroin thing is just, I don't know. It's too much for me to handle.

TooShyToScream

dont do the heroin thing, nasty nasty way to go.

you are better and stronger than you think. everyone on this forum will have wanted to do the same, not necessarily herion, but you have helped the same people to hang on. what i do when i feel like you is i now phone samaritans and they are wonderful. i get the stress and pain out to a non face or voice and that and as well as this forum has given me the strength to keep going.

you have given much to others here, how would we feel if you gave in...come here, phone crisis line or samaritans and rant..it does help to do it to a real voice.

you are needed here. ditch the heroin and catch the light.

stay with us
Thank you. I honestly didn't think anyone even really noticed me or remembered anyone I may have helped. I may be wrong about that though. Thanks again. You've made me feel a bit a better.

sorry if this isn't a kosher response i'm new here but one thing i'd say is a heroin overdose is a very slow death, it takes many many hours to die. when people who overdose are rescued they can usually only remember what happened up until right after they took that dose. no one can say what was going on during their black out period. suffice it to say that a drug shutting down your body over many many hours seems like one of the worst ways to go....unconsciousness does not shut down your mind

Me myself and I & sparkle - Please don't assume anything about me. It's not a continuation of anything. As you can see, previous thread = talking about getting high. This thread = wanting to off myself. Huge difference between the two. That's why they're in separate forums. If I wanted to make another thread about merely getting high, I would, and it wouldn't be in here. Also, I don't give a shit that it was closed, although I do think that if you're going that route, a few others should be closed as well being that they are no different than mine. Totaleclipse loves to close threads just to prove his so called authority anyway. It's not the first time I've seen him do it for practically no good reason.
Ok, sorry for making the assumption, that it was a possible continuation, about the same subject........that of heroin. I apologise.
Total Eclipse is a lady by the way, its not about proving authority, i think its about threads getting out of hand. I accept that, in the knowledge i am free to go at any time.
Heroin..............comedowns........... its a vicious, vicious circle.........only way to feel better.... Take more gear, then even more next time.
My thoughts are for your well being and an intense hate for that drug and its destructive capabilities.
I want you to live, i want you to stop taking heroin, that is all.
Peace.

TooShyToScream

Abe - welcome to SF. From what I've heard though, that's not completely true, bud. My fiance overdosed on H and blacked out very quickly. He was taken to a hospital and revived...almost died though.

TooShyToScream

Ok, sorry for making the assumption, that it was a possible continuation, about the same subject........that of heroin. I apologise.
Total Eclipse is a lady by the way, its not about proving authority, i think its about threads getting out of hand. I accept that, in the knowledge i am free to go at any time.
Heroin..............comedowns........... its a vicious, vicious circle.........only way to feel better.... Take more gear, then even more next time.
My thoughts are for your well being and an intense hate for that drug and its destructive capabilities.
I want you to live, i want you to stop taking heroin, that is all.
Peace.
Okay well then I've seen "her" close other people's threads before for what I thought was a stupid reason. Like people debating, for instance (not insulting anyone) was considered arguing in her eyes. Whatever. And it's cool, you don't have to say sorry to me, but thank you anyway. I'm a bit irritated today because of the obvious, and if it's not heroin, BPD or something else makes me pissy. In short, if I was rude or whatever (now or before), I'm sorry. As for my current issues, I've looked up a substance abuse doctor I could go to, but he won't take my insurance, so my fiance is just going to tell his doctor we did H and he'll get more suboxone to share with me for cheaper than if I went to the doctor and got it on my own. As for now, I took some suboxone already to get rid of withdraw symptoms and hopefully the urge to die as well. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

TooShyToScream

Thanks bro. I don't know, I'd be a lot worse off without the suboxone, but the fact that I just keep emotionally eating like a fat fucking cow really puts a damper on my mood even more. Shit's a vicious cycle just like heroin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00