This is the end for me...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kaos86, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaos86

kaos86 New Member

I cannot take it anymore! I'm 23 years old and I go to college. I received a 54 on the Spanish CLEP exam and my plans I had just failed. I can't find a job and my dad keeps bitching about the bills and he has to pay it all off. What can I f'ing do? I tried to look for work as hard as I can.

I have a question: xxxxxx I need to escape this useless world filled with hate and no one can make a difference anymore. All that helping the poor and trying to end world hunger is total bull shit.

I need to quit this life. I just wish people say its ok to do it. I can never fit in this world. Its like I'm from another planet or I was not meant to exist. BTW, I'm new to this forum and sadly this could be my last day to live. I ate my favorite meal to say goodbye. My parents have no clue that I'm like this. I think I'm a burden to them and my existence is a joke in this pathetic universe. I do believe in god, but it seems like god is astray to humanity.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you are feeling like this...it does seem when we are in such pain that the world is dark and empty...I have also found that there are things I can find that are worth holding on to...I think that varies for each of us...please look at the compassion here and know that is something worth particpating in and holding on to...big hugs, J

3. PleaseDontDoThat

PleaseDontDoThat New Member

Hey Dude,don't do that,life is worth living,write me an email so we could talk,I'll try to help you sort things out.

A Friend

Cartmenezz@hotmail.com

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

kao don't go yet ..I see you've only had 3 posts and you haven't given us a chance to know and support you...
    there are many people here who will understand how you are feeling ...
    Before you consider hurting yourself I think you should go tell your parents how you are really feeling so they can be more supprortive...
    better they have you alive and jobless than have to survive the pain and devastation that your suicide will cause
    hold on ok

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi kaos. I know that college can be very demanding at times and leave you feeling drained. You have to just do your best and hope that everything works out in the end. Explain to your dad that you did the best that you possibly could and that you're trying to look for work. The economy is rough right now and finding a good job is hard. Good luck and never give up. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.