This is the end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MyCatWillMissMe, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

Today was my birthday and nobody even noticed. I just wish there was 1 person who wanted to give me a hug on my birthday.

Big thanks to Petal and some others who are really great here. I posted months ago that I was selling everything I had and destroying the rest so nobody would profit from my demise since nobody deserves it and I'm finally at that point. I basically have nothing now and am about to be homeless and another meaningless birthday passing is as good of a sign as any. I feel so bad for my cats. They will have no one now, but animals forget and move on, unlike me. Almost 3 years since my ex left me and I still feel like vomiting every day. Time doesn't make things better and you have to want to help yourself. You also need to have people who care about you and I have no one. My soul was destroyed the day she left and it has never even started to recover.

My only advice to you all is never go all in with another person and make them your everything. Put yourself first and others second.

I don't know if I'll be back here but I have a lot to decide on tomorrow. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep like a little bitch who couldn't even handle being a man. Take care guys.

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hey man! I don't even know where one goes to look at who's got a birthday today anymore, so unless I'm on their page & happen to somehow see it - or I catch a notice that somebody's especially made on here, I never really know... So don't take that as an indication who or how many care on this site. As for the ex--& so on, & so forth... You said three years, right? Well I know that that seems like a really really long time: an eternity even, perhaps! But believe it or not, that represents less than 10 % of your life thus far. So there's still plenty of time to change your mind, and way of thinking, should you meet someone else; who can make you forget about the last one, by becoming the new & improved one. But you've got to get yourself in the best place possible to be able to give yourself a fair chance for this opportunity to present itself. Maybe leaving was the biggest favor she could have ever paid you, given that it may lead you to your true love...

SillyOldBear and Jenumbra like this.
  3. AJE

AJE Well-Known Member

Hi friend
    I sympathise with u greatly, I too am struggling to accept the break up of the love of my life.
    It's been about 5 months for me but it feels no better in that time.
    I'm trying to convince people I'm coping & im getting over it but truth is I'm not, it's not getting easier but I'm holding on at the moment, one day at a time.
    Try to stay strong mate.
    Easier said than done I know but have faith it will get better.
    Andy

4. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

We must grieve sometimes to begin our recovery. Cry for what was, curse or cherish it as you will but allow yourself to accept that it is no more.

WALLY GASKIN likes this.
  5. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

Well I took pills and basically slept for the last 2 days. I wasn't trying to off myself, I just wanted to forget this entire month ever happened. The good news is I didn't wet the bed. The bad news is I'm still in this life and will be homeless on July 1st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.