This is the end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LittleSparkles13, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I t's my birthday today and i feel so suicidal, i cant help it. No one wants me now and i feel like ending it all.

There's no point staying now, goodbye everyone.

2. Kylie, no. I'm going to be here to support you. I don't want you to die. Please stay alive, and I will do everything I can to help you. I've talked with someone who wants to talk with you, and he is a very nice person. Please give him a chance. I'm hoping it'll work out for you. :hug:

3. LittleSparkles13

I got no reason to stay alive anymore, i'm a failure to everyone including myself, and i knew this would happen, but it's worse than its ever been.

4. You didn't fail, what happened was complicated, emotions were involved, etc. Please don't end your life because of this. There is hope.

5. LittleSparkles13

There isn't hope. Everything is my fault. I should be dead and as soon as i am alone, and at home i will be gone. FOREVER

6. Perhaps I should die instead of you?

7. LittleSparkles13

Why you?
    Im the one that is a selfish, ugly, stupid girl.

8. You are not selfish, nor ugly, and you are not stupid. :hug:

9. LittleSparkles13

I am, everyone knows.

10. I know that you are not. :hug:

11. LittleSparkles13

How do you know?

12. I know because I love you.

13. LittleSparkles13

I love you too

14. fade2black

fade2black Well-Known Member

I love you as well hun. :hug:

15. ace

ace Well-Known Member

You aren't any of those thing's it's because you're feeling so down that's what you're feeling but it's not true trust me.

16. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Kylie dont do anything silly sweet... The incident wasnt your fault or mine or anyones really.... if you want me to back up out of the picture then i will... i wont be doing anything silly to myself, i'll just back off so things could go back how they were before you realised how connected we are... i'll still come up and take you for that drink though... seems to me like you need it!

Kirsty

17. :hug: to both Kirsty and Kylie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.