this is the end...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by needsyou, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needsyou

needsyou New Member

...I am a future disappointment. so many people look up to me as if they know I'm going to be something great. my parents put such high expectations on me that i am almost positive that i will let them down. if you knew me, you probably wouldn't understand why I'm so unhappy with my life. i have many friends, i do ok in school and i don't really have any family problems. i think about killing myself every single day though. i disgust myself.

the future scares me. i don't want to see the day where all my passions and beliefs fade away. i don't wont to be just another working citizen. I'd rather die than watch all the friends i love so much fade away while I'm left alone.

i hate the person i have become. i hurt the people that are closest to me all the time. i don't care about the things i should and my family thinks i hate them. i am a horrible son/brother/grandson. my friends would never guess how suicidal i actually am. i pretend to be happy when i'm with them.

i feel guilty when people have pity for me because i don't deserve it. i am not looking for attention but only help. my life is seemingly perfect, yet i still wish i wasn't alive. i have attempted suicide twice and I am considering finishing the job. please don't hesitate to give me your advice or share your experiences with me, I'm so close to doing something i know would be wrong.
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

i feel you. i think i can relate to what you are saying.
    remember this logic:

YOU ARE HUMAN (i am assuming this)

therefore , A and b should apply to you if you are human.

This fact alone will help you navigate through life easily. don't forget that your family member are humans too, so take it easy on them too.

God bless you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.