This is the end.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Epiphany, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

I'm done with life. Thanks a lot. I hope you're all happy. You're the reason I just swallowed all the bottles of pills I have in my house.

2. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Please get some help, call an ambulance or something!!!I know taking the pills may seem like the best solution now but in a few moments or tomorrow or a few days you could regret it. Please call someone medical for some help straightaway!!
  3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

stepf :( why like this? because of the bann or something else? If its about the bann cant you guys just go on and just talk on msn or something?

4. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

stepf im quite worried/scared now, i read your comment wrong and was hoping you said it to fuck the people who banned you all, throw up the pills, drink milk, go to the hospital, please
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yoooooo hurt her you hurt her by banning her o god i hope you get help please don't do this please get help please. This is what happens when you do this your hurt them so bad oh god you hurt them why don't anyone understand that you take away alife line for them
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
  6. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

please, please get help! i dont know you but i care about you and want you to stick around! :hug:
  7. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

dont let someone/something bring you to this ending. call 911 get help immediately. Everyone here cares about you. I don't know you but i stil care...
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you're getting some help....go make yourself throw the pills back up and call help...
  9. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

I just saw this..
    I didnt even know you were put on FAO...

I hope you're okay! Im super worried :(
  10. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Active Member

I can't write on your visitor message thing :{

What the hell, Stepf.

I don't know if you'll ever see this but if you do, find me asap :{

And yeah, we're worried so get back soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.