this is the most wonderful thing ever

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by corang, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corang

corang Well-Known Member

So I took a bit of an OD to get high and had a bunch of caffiene and apparently mixing them leads to having every good emotion ever. Time is going slow and that just makes me happier because I get to feel this longer. Im talking to my gf and i cant even find words for how much love i feel right now. If the rest of the world felt like this nobody would ever hurt themselves or be sad. I cant even put into words how I feel right now every word falls short. I wont be doing this again cuz i dont have more of the drug but even knowing I probably wont feel like again for a long time if ever again doesnt bother me. I just had the most uncontrollable urge to write down my experiance and how I feel this is just beyond amazing. Like every wish you ever made coming true all at once.

Just in case someone is worried I didnt take too much of either thing to be dangerous im even within regular dosing limits of the drug. Ive had more caffiene several times before this. My heartrate is normal im not shaking my parents havent said anything so I must look normal. Oh and last but not least I did a check to see if caffiene and the drug interact the interation was minimal. Dont worry about me Im fine infact beyond fine im amazingly great.

2. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

You're gonna feel like crap after it wears off. Too much caffeine and drugs, leads to super high ecstatic feeling...what goes up..must come down and in a very hard way. But please write down your experiences of both the ups and downs.

3. corang

corang Well-Known Member

If I do happen to start feeling down im probably gunna go to sleep to avoid that. If that does happen ill post again when I wake up. Thanks for the heads up!

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Justin are you doing drugs? Like street drugs? You naughty boy! What are we gonna do with you? I am laughing don't get me wrong but a part of me is like dude be fucking careful that is a bad road to go down ya know...what did you take? Don't worry I aint calling the cops..omg

5. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Not street drugs.

6. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Ok its the next morning I was up pretty late not surprisingly. Im still in a good mood not as good as last night but still a better mood than normal. Everything else seems normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.