this is weird

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GabrielConroy, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GabrielConroy

GabrielConroy Well-Known Member

It's weird I've resolved to kill myself and I suddenly feel awesome. I'm on top of the fucking world. I guess suicidal thoughts really are an effective coping mechanism. Does anyone else feel ecstatic when they get closer to death?

(note to those concerned the feeling will probably pass and ill be back to my old living unsure state)
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I agree. The feeling that I might die any day is a relief.
  3. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

Haven't felt that for a long time but I love the feeling.
  4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

It is strange but it is a recognised fact that the closer to death we are the more alive we feel. This is confirmed by people who have lived through wars and by people who take up extreme sports.
  5. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I dont know for the last 3 months I was dealing with suicidal idealation as it was the only way I was able to deal with my life, now I am coming to the conclusion I probably wont kill myself but I still dont know how to deal with my life and all these things have happened

I felt very good when I thought about suicide as it was the only thing to make me feel better but now that I am coming down dont know how I can handle this
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

had one attempt where I felt euphoric. I came real close in succeeding my attempt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.