this is why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday I get home from work my boyfriend tells me its better when im not there. My daughter just turned a year. I dont think I would be missed if I left now..save them from the heartache and not even come home

Kairo

Honestly, you can’t tell yourself that your daughter wouldn’t miss you or be affected by your death.
As a child of a mother who did what you’re thinking of doing now, I beg you to try to help yourself to help your daughter.
Your boyfriend doesn’t sound like he appreciates you. Maybe he’s not a good person for you to be around.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I think you and your child should move away from such a cruel person Your child will always need you and if you leave she will always wonder why you did not have strength to stay to lover her

BlueHealingHeart

You deserve so much better than this, everything you're boyfriend say to you is a lie and it's a very cruel thing to say to someone. You're daughter needs you and I hope you end up getting away from him, you don't need someone like this in you're life. ~hugs~

It would be so difficult moving away, if anything he would have to leave, but when will that ever happen. To become a single mother, on top of a break up. I dont see things ending good.

mark b

Your baby needs you.

Your boyfriend needs help as to why he says such a thing and acts thus way.

There must be womens help groups nearby. Maybe your church or any church if you dont have one of your own.

If you are uk msg me in private if you wish. I will try to put you in touch with support.

No child deserves to loose their mother like this.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Do you wasn't your kid to be raised by this man that degrades you like this? Live for your daughter, being an Angel cannot remove her from street life being used and passed about and/or being into drugs because her sense of self worth isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00