this isnt good at all

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by desperategirl, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desperategirl

desperategirl Active Member

so it is looking like im heading for hospital

Im beyond being able to control myself and the only reason im not there now is because my mum is here, but she has to go tommorrow.

Not good at all

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. desperategirl

definatley going in. crisis finding me a bed as we speak. wont be here for a while.

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I hope you get the help you need Caroline.

Take care & we'll see you when you get home :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Good luck Caroline.. I hope you're feeling better soon x

6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Caroline...I hope you will be ok. We are always here.

:hug: xx

7. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

i hope things go well for you in hospital....hope to speak to you gain soon...take care were all thinking bout you... xxx

8. raiinbowjunkiie

raiinbowjunkiie Well-Known Member

We love you and will be waiting for you when you return! I hope you get the help you need and will always be here to talk. It's going to be ok!!! :hug:

9. desperategirl

thanks guys

Two hospitals,a section 2 later, a literally walkout and od followed by a police car visit to hospital. I refuesed to go back and was assessed under the mental health act, luckily, the didnt section me so now home. BUT after talking to the staff over the phone, seeing the state my mum is is, and that i KNOW ill do it again, having bought them sneekily at the garage, i have agreed to back in. Ill be on my way shortly but am aiming for discharge tues. I so want it, to be dead, but ive discovered that every faking attempt maybe feels like half it would for my mum if I succedded. All i seem to do really is hurt her.

On a rather humerous note one the assessing docs, yes i did say doctor, started wittereing on about Vitamin D. Like ive never thought of that. I thought it was quite funny personanally.

10. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Caroline I hope that something during your stay will help you. If nothing else, maybe the break away from your daily life will help. Please take care and you know you still have your friends at SF when you need them. :arms:

11. desperategirl

so they got me back in to discharge me.....they put me thru the stress of all that today, just so their paperwork would look good. nice!

12. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im sorry to hear that.but still you have us dear :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.