This isn't what I thought...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Stupid Daikini, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm new here. I suppose I thought this would be different. I don't know how to navigate this site very well. I want to delete a post I made but don't seem to be able to. I don't think I'm going to get any help here, but I want to delete that post before I cancel my account.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

send a msg to administrator ok they will help you

3. I tried. It said I couldn't send the administrator private messages.

4. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

if you're having trouble there's a quickish way of doing it. It's not the proper way but it gets their attention.

To the bottom left of each post, there is a triangle with an ! mark inside of it. That is the report post button. You can click on your own post in here, or find the post(s) you want to delete. Write a message explaining why you want them deleted and they will probably do it for you.

I'm sorry you're not getting the help you need. I know it's tough to get what you need... maybe you can try again or a different route? Are you looking for advice or to talk to people?

5. Thank you! Yeah, I suppose I was looking for advice, but everyone has a story and mine doesn't seem to matter amidst everyone else's. And I don't know how to work this site, which only adds to my humiliation and frustration.

6. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

No worries :)

I think the remember is, that it's your life. How you feel matters a great deal. I realize reading other peoples problems might make you feel like your situation(s) don't fit, but try not to let that get to you. It's about you. You may find alot of good advice from the people here.

Anyhow, don't worry about having trouble with the website. Alot of people have trouble with different sites. Is there anything in particular you are having trouble with on the site?

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, private message me regarding the post and I will see what I can do, welcome to the forum.

8. Thank you, but they already removed it.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No worries at all :)

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Your story does matter. If you need help navigating the site, drop me a PM. I'll do my best to help, and if I can't, I'll try to put you in contact with someone who can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.