This isn't working.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by DawnB, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawnB

DawnB Well-Known Member

I have said that I was going to the hospital a day after I attempted suicide.

I can't say I was happy there because I needed to be kept busy and it was boring. I went to group sessions, and the other patients were nice people, even though I felt lonely.

Unfortunately, I was discharged 2 days later, with no medication, and now I'm feeling just as awful as I have been before. I still want to die, I'm just as paranoid, and I have no motivation to look for jobs or do anything anymore (not even take a shower). My favorite band has become a trigger, and I'm dealing with so many triggers. I still feel like I'm a monster. I'm upset and angry at people, and I starting to suffer from mild monophobia. I'm starting to wonder if I was misdiagnosed.

I'm just angry at the hospital for failing to treat me. That were my last chance. I don't know what to do anymore. Mom hid the sleeping pills.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Then you go back to the hospital see the pdoc on call and tell them you needs meds to keep you stable you need their help NOW okay make t hem hear you take your mother an advocate with you hu gs
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Total Eclipse.. Go back to the hospital and tell them you are suicidal and can't handle the thoughts anymore.. They will have to readmit you.. When you see a pdoc tell them everything and tell them you need to be put on meds to help control them..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.