This life wont work out, im very tired of it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by afraidoflife, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afraidoflife

afraidoflife Active Member

Just to start out, im a 25 year old male.. I have social welfare since I was diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and Autistic (Asperger Syndrome), about 7-8 years ago.. I've been in and out of psychiatric institutions in the last years since the first admittance when I was alot younger. My main problem as im writing this is the economy, the fact that I have no friends, my family seldomly visits my apartment in which im living alone, im struggling to enjoy my own company and as you may understand things aint gettin no better. Im at the verge of a suicidal- breakdown and I was just written out of the psych-ward after a 5 month stay 2 weeks ago..And I dont have a girlfriend, and I think thats a bigg loss for me.. The mountain cliff seems to be my solution
  2. afraidoflife

I just finnished writing my suicide-letter, im soon off to the mountain.
  3. bipolar11

bipolar11 New Member

Hey afraidoflife... I'm new here... I'm bipolar and have been suicidal for last 10 years, two failed suicide attempts... I don't know what to tell you... are you getting treatment? theres new treatments coming out all the time for schizophrenia and aspergers syndrome... thats the hope I hold onto, new treatments... i wish you the best
  4. BigTomTooToo

BigTomTooToo Well-Known Member

Wow I didn't know these forums were so.. ambiguous, but I guess everybody has their own situation and idealization. But I'm bipolar, first diagnosed with Seasonal Affective Disorder so this winter I'm down in the suicide trench again :/ I'm just holding on.. to see what the future holds. My prospects aren't bright but idk haha just sitting around. Odd world.
  5. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

I understand why you could be suicidal in such a situation. That is a truly terrible position to be in at such a young age. Living will surely take as much courage as dying will. If you make it back from the brink, I'd just like to say I'm so sorry your life is so hard and that you are so ill. How many medications have you tried? Perhaps there are others that might help you more. You should tell your pdoc you cannot go on as you are feeling now and s/he must try something else or you are going to die. I hope that you are still safe.
  6. afraidoflife

Thanks for all kind replys, I this night I actually managed to stay safe, and I tore the suicide-letter apart... I keep holding on
  7. aaron_corsa

aaron_corsa Member

im pleased you stayed safe please contiune to use this site to stay safe its a very help for place see my signature for another site for you to chat on thanks aaron
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.