This life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MIIDAJ, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MIIDAJ New Member

I don't know what it is. I recently lost my gf. was only 2and half years but she was more special than I realized at the time.

Its all been said on here before. All the feelings. I'm 26, back living with mum who is depressed and cannot handle me like this.

The anxiety the depression the dark dark darkness. been fighting too long. Can't do it over xmas. would ruin it for everyone for years to come.
  2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

it will ruin things for those same people you are thinking of no matter what time of year or place you do it..... those people love you, and losing you would haunt them and hurt them forever
  3. iwanttohelp

iwanttohelp Well-Known Member

Please don't do it and seek professional help right away. Your mum, because of her own state of mind, is not the right person to look for support from, and that is ok. Find someone else who is, or keep posting here.

Your life is precious and rare... this pain you are going through is a teacher, not a tormentor. Don't fight the pain... confront it, listen to it and express it. Write about it, talk about it, cry about it... just give your hurt and sorrow a voice. Under all that hurt is how deeply you must care. That is a positive thing... so show a bit of that caring and compassion for yourself, and don't give up. I wish you well and I hope you find a bit of relief quickly.
  4. wyngedbyste

wyngedbyste Well-Known Member

Demuredawn is right. If you take your life, it doesn't matter what time of the year it is. Your family will never recover. Losing a girlfriend is tough, but it is survivable. There are other girls out there. This is not the last one.

Take a deep breath and live one breath at a time. Stay alive for one more breath. Eventually, you make it for an hour, then a day, then a month, then a year. That's all you have to do.

Then, get some professional help. Many people need medication to get through a breakup or the holiday season. There's no shame in asking for help.

MIIDAJ New Member

thanks guys.x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.