This life...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Koji, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

...just isn't worth it. There's nothing that makes all the bullshit and suffering worthwhile. I wish i was never born.
  2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I suffer through each day and it's not worth it. I'm never happy and never enjoy anything anymore. I used to enjoy things and do things, but now all that I do is sit around and feel sad and depressed. My life is bullshit and I'm really sick of it.
  3. writeanything

writeanything Member

I feel the same way...
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I wished myself I wasnt born in the first place so many times. But then I realized it is not getting me anywhere. I just gotta deal with what life thrown at me. Yes you can tell by my post it is an okay day for me. But you also can tell by my posts I am barely hanging in there other days. Todays just happened to be an okay day. Tomorrow I might be joinging you in wishing that way.

Koji and A and write all big :grouphug:
  5. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

There's nowhere i want to get to, except the peace of non-existence.
  6. Inspire&Inquire

Inspire&Inquire SF Supporter

You are a member of the most powerful species in the known universe. You are communicating to me through vast distance and time through a computer - a machine that allows you to look into the past with videos - reenact different fantasies through video games. You can drive in a car - a machine that allows people to travel faster than we could have ever done before. Oh yeah and WE CAN FLY THROUGH THE AIR! (With help from an airplane) food is plentiful, drink is plentiful. We can change the temperature of the air with the touch of thermostat.

This life... is pretty incredible if you think about it.
  7. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

It's not enough
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You need to find something you enjoy. I know from chatting with you that you love reading and books, have you ever considered writing your own book? That's something you could think about doing!
  9. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

I don't 'need' to do anything except die one day. Reading isn't enough, neither is writing.
  10. You are correct. Death is the ultimate answer to the evil we experience. Like, total rejection of the illusion of Maya, crafted by the "archons". Anything else is like a prologue.

However, we are scared shitless of dying, so we carry on with this insane/inane existance and the consuming/multiplying algorithm.

If society wasn´t ruled by psychopaths and supported by wishful ignorants then existentialism and nihilism would be eliminated, because humanity would be a beautiful thing, something big to be part of, but it is not, at least not yet.

I agree that reading and writing isn´t enough, but it helps to cope. Since I am a coward that prefers to stay alive (and maybe life is meant to be lived) I choose stuff to make the pain more bearable.

I am reading for the third time books by Camus lately lol
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.