This Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by forlorn, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

Dont know whats happening to me. I'm like a small frightened child all the time. I can't listen to the professional help I'm getting, they might mean well but they talk shit. I'm upsetting everyone I talk to on here and in the real world. Never felt so hated, the pressure is crushing me like a bug. The meds just zombiefy, there is no hope. I'm trapped in some kind of viscious circle and the days and nights are endless. I'm backed into a corner now, this has to go one way or the other. This life and all I am, amounts to nothing. Nothing is not a loss and soon this life and all I seem to be, will seek to exist. When your minds made up its time to go. I don't want anyone to waste there time answering this. What makes me feel this way is this life, so dont ask and don't try to convince me otherwise. Six years ago, I should of died and now its time to re-address the balance.The time to disapear grows near and this way everyone can live in the hope that I'm alive. This life, this fucking life is over.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know what it is like to feel like I just cannot matter what I do, where I turn, what I touch, turns to crap...fortunately, this can be turned around...when i have felt like i was at the worst possible part of my life, i found a bit of energy to do something good for did magnify and i felt better...yes, i fall short so many times, but, i have learned the lesson that i am just so imperfect...hope you find a bit of light for yourself, and PM me if I can help in any way...big hugs, J
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please hang in there forlorn. You know I'm here for you man. You're one of my best friends here on SF and I enjoy our discussions. I'm sure that things will get better for you in time. Remember, time heals all wounds.
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

5. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

:blink: hell no!

You are very fun Jim and if nothing else at least I know you're fun and great to talk to!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2008
  6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Jimmmmm, you're super cool, dude, you don't upset anyone.
  7. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Jim just wanted to chip in with the others too, I like you a great deal too and think you're a great bloke, keep fighting the good fight and if you need to fight dirty go ahead and kick your demons squarely in the bollocks :)
  8. Everyone here listens and helps,i can assure you that you arent upsetting people here.
    I know how you feel,it may feel like the end,but you have to atleast try to be strong.
  9. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

That's not true. No one here is upset with you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.