This line...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by holeinthesky, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holeinthesky

holeinthesky New Member

Hello everyone

I have had inumerous problems with myself since I was 16 (I'm now 29). Low self-esteem, depression, thoughts of suicide and an incredible difficulty on making new true friends.
    I am also having some serious problems on my marriage and I don't seem to be able to handle them all.
    This is such a lonely place to be, to live, to work. No friends and problems at home. No one to turn to.
    The thoughts of ending my life just keep rushing into my head and I can't seem to handle them.
    I hope I may be able to find some light at the end of the tunnel or probably this will be my second and last post you'll see here. I don't want to cross this line, but my heart deeply urges me to do so and so does my brain.

Thank your for reading and sorry for disturbing again.

John

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi John you are not disturbing us at all I am glad you are talking here Not so alone when you can voice your concerns There is light hun there is hope don't let depression tell your heart and mind anything else. Have you talked to your doctor try to get some help there. Do not keep the sadness inside you talk to someone a professional who can help
    Marriage councilor will help you as well ok but talk hun like you are doing here Keep talking to us ok

3. jell

jell Well-Known Member

Hey I know how bad it feels, when your brain is telling you something, hold on speak here I am very new here and people on here really have been lovely, I feel very isolated with me and my head. I'm looking for the light too, and at the moment I feel the only hope I can have is to hold on to the hope others have for me. I hope this makes sense, my heads not in a good place right now but if you end your life there are huge ripple effects on others, it hurts to loose someone to suicide the pain never goes away and in my case I always felt I should have helped more the element of guilt is all consuming take care

4. Maedchen

Maedchen Well-Known Member

Dear John,

please don't do it before trying to talk to someone.
    Look, the only reason for me to stay alive right now is that I found loving people on this very forum who talk to me.
    Really, in the moment that is all I have.
    So when you write that it is so lonely where you are, your problems overwhelming and you have no one to turn to, I beg you to give it a try and talk to either me or any other here. Please.
    Even if you feel like dying would be best, yet your life was given to you and meant as a gift. If you disturb it now you will never see if something better would have come your way.
    Please consider my words.
    By the way, my sister in law is from Brazil, too. I would love to hear about your life there before you went to Japan.
    Love, Maedchen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.