• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

This Made Me Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StarFish

Okay I know this is kind of goofy but I'm happy today because my two pet chiuauas on my Petz computer game had 3 puppies. My hubby bought me the Petz game a week or so ago and I've been having so much fun with it. Finally I'm a Petz Grandma.

The Mom and Dad are called: Chichi and Nacho. The new babies are called: Chacha, Fiesta and Taco.

It made me happy so there you go...:shy:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I used to get like that when my pets had pups or kittens on The Sims...how sad are we :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

twilight

I used to get like that when my pets had pups or kittens on The Sims...how sad are we :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I remember that game. I used to be obsessed with it. I would be so happy trying to make little virtual families and I would love it when the adults finally got a baby lol. :smile: Then when the kid grew up they would all go to get a pet at downtown. Although now, I don't have time to play all those games. I have to study today, no matter how hard it will be.

S

StarFish

Wow, I was so convinced that no-one would care less that I've only just realized about all your wonderful replies.

Thanks for being happy along with me.

The games is so cool. I really don't have much time for it because I have two kids etc...but it's a nice escape.

Okay someone asked about the game. Well, it's a game called Petz (Catz & Dogz) where you can adopt virtual petz; Catz or Dogz and raise them in a virtual house. There are mini games where you can win petz toyz and stuff. And when you're Petz grow older and if you have a boy and a girl they will fall in love and have Puzziez or kittenz. Sooo cute. My kids have started playing too. My daughter has two kittenz and my son 1 dogz.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

S

StarFish

BrokenPieces: Okay, wanna come over and play Petz? Hee hee, sound like a kid:biggrin: Or, on a more realistic note, I know you can still get the Petz game. Hubby got mine in a 2nd hand gaming store, but I'm sure you can get the Petz games all over the place. You're sweet :hug:

Dev: Did you bag the hunk?:poke: Just kidding. Hows the window:biggrin:

Abacus: Hmmm, never played Sims. But it sounds fun :)

Twilight: Awww. I know, Petz familes are sooo cute aren't they :)

Last edited:
S

StarFish

Dang...about the hunk.:dry:

Jolly good about the window (ugh, I just went all british again) :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00