This Made Me Happy!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by StarFish, Nov 28, 2006.

1. StarFish

StarFish Guest

Okay I know this is kind of goofy but I'm happy today because my two pet chiuauas on my Petz computer game had 3 puppies. My hubby bought me the Petz game a week or so ago and I've been having so much fun with it. Finally I'm a Petz Grandma.

The Mom and Dad are called: Chichi and Nacho. The new babies are called: Chacha, Fiesta and Taco.

It made me happy so there you go...:shy:
  2. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

you are so cute hun!!!!

I hope they are doing well...

so tell me about the game?
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I used to get like that when my pets had pups or kittens on The sad are we :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  4. twilight

twilight Well-Known Member

I remember that game. I used to be obsessed with it. I would be so happy trying to make little virtual families and I would love it when the adults finally got a baby lol. :smile: Then when the kid grew up they would all go to get a pet at downtown. Although now, I don't have time to play all those games. I have to study today, no matter how hard it will be.
  5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :laugh: I remember The Sims etc .... good fun it was! :)
  6. StarFish

StarFish Guest

Wow, I was so convinced that no-one would care less that I've only just realized about all your wonderful replies.

Thanks for being happy along with me.

The games is so cool. I really don't have much time for it because I have two kids etc...but it's a nice escape.

Okay someone asked about the game. Well, it's a game called Petz (Catz & Dogz) where you can adopt virtual petz; Catz or Dogz and raise them in a virtual house. There are mini games where you can win petz toyz and stuff. And when you're Petz grow older and if you have a boy and a girl they will fall in love and have Puzziez or kittenz. Sooo cute. My kids have started playing too. My daughter has two kittenz and my son 1 dogz.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  7. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

that is awesome hun!!!!

I want to play now too.. :(
  8. StarFish

StarFish Guest

BrokenPieces: Okay, wanna come over and play Petz? Hee hee, sound like a kid:biggrin: Or, on a more realistic note, I know you can still get the Petz game. Hubby got mine in a 2nd hand gaming store, but I'm sure you can get the Petz games all over the place. You're sweet :hug:

Dev: Did you bag the hunk?:poke: Just kidding. Hows the window:biggrin:

Abacus: Hmmm, never played Sims. But it sounds fun :)

Twilight: Awww. I know, Petz familes are sooo cute aren't they :)
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2006
  9. Terry

Window is fixed and we're back to being snug :biggrin:

Hunk got away :mad:
  10. StarFish

StarFish Guest

Dang...about the hunk.:dry:

Jolly good about the window (ugh, I just went all british again) :laugh:
  11. Terry

LOL !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: