This may be a waste but please help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AlohaJay33, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlohaJay33

AlohaJay33 Member

I am terrible at writing. So I will keep this short and to the point. I'm suicidal. I don't think I have the courage to go through with anything physically. But it is eating away at me. I don't know how to go about getting help. This is where I ended up. I don't even know if I should have bothered with this so I apologize.

2. mpk

mpk Well-Known Member

Don't apologize for needing to ask for help. There are lots of people in the world that care. Know that no one wants you to end it. I have been fighting this for weeks and am still here. You can too.

3. AlohaJay33

AlohaJay33 Member

I don't know what to do.

4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi there hun. I am happy you found this place.

Could you talk to your doctor about how you feel so you can get some help from a therapist, counselor or psychiatrist? Perhaps you need some meds to help you feel better as well. The place to start would be your doctor.

You deserve to help yourself hun. It does get better, I can tell you that... but sometimes you just need some help to get there

*hugs*

5. mpk

mpk Well-Known Member

Try to think about the positive and not the negative. I know it is tough but you can do it. Breath deeply and think happy thoughts.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hiya, i know we already met in chat but wanted to say hello here again, i hope you decide to call the crisis line, there is nothing to be afraid of, they are there to help you, believe you can get through this and you will hun :) i'm always around if you need a chat, give yourself some tlc, and mind yourself hun. suicide should never be considered as an option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.