This may just be it..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by houseofcards, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

I knew it would all fall apart. Theres no way in hell it'll get better. I gave everybody advice telling them it would turn around, yet i've been a big fat hipocrite to myself. It won't get better for me. All of my friends are applying to colleges. I can't even go to the ones I want because I can't find a reasonably cheap place to live. Why can they not get dorms there? Why can they not understand how hard this is for me? All my highschool life I worked my ass off, trying to impress my parents. Now I can't impress them. I can't go to college, I can't even graduate from a normal highschool. What did I do to deserve this? I was perfectly fine when I lived in NY. Why do I have to be the depressed paranoid schizophrenic? Why not some greedy selfish asswipe?

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Because that wouldn't make you the person you are now. I can't pretend to understand all the education bits and pieces on your side of the pond, but if you wanna talk about what's on your mind I'm happy to listen.

Chris

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know you won't believe this now, but it is not where you start, it is where you finish...I went to my last choice school because my parents did not permit me to go to any other...I did little work, until my last semester of my jr yr...and I went on to get the degrees I wanted and have a great professional life...please take one step at a time and know that the person you have to impress is yourself...big hugs, J

4. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

thanks for the replies, i appreciate it.. i guess if worst comes to worst i can just try to hang around to get my associates degree then transfer over to florida then even though the wait seems almost unbearable.. i'll hang in there and try to contact some more people to see if they'll let me live with them, if not.. i'll just do that. i wish life was so much easier for everybody :\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.