This may seem really fucking stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraSoap

... But a great way for me to lighten up after a bad day is to watch a certain show. Now, let me say something first. This may seem childish, but the majority of viewers for this show are males between the ages of 15 and 30. The show is My little Pony: Friendship is magic. Look it up on youtube and watch the first 5 episodes. Dont stop after the first 3, because they arent as amazing as the rest. This show is the shit. Dont believe me? look up "brony" on google and see for yourself.

allison

Haha, I think I watched a reaction video to My Little Pony and they did say it was amazing.

It isn't one of those shows that looks all happy and kiddie but is really about taking hallucinogenic drugs, is it? Not that I'd mind if it were.

ExtraSoap

Haha, I think I watched a reaction video to My Little Pony and they did say it was amazing.

It isn't one of those shows that looks all happy and kiddie but is really about taking hallucinogenic drugs, is it? Not that I'd mind if it were.
haha no! it's a show that was intended for little girls but the level of awesomeness was just too high and males aged 15-30 watched it and love it. No LSD needed :D

Slothbear

i started watching it... it was quite interesting i will resume to it when i get back. Maybe this will be my next distraction to kill time during boring lectures.

Moat

Banned Member
Majority of its viewers are between 15 and 30? Must be some sad, lonely individuals to even contemplate watching a show called "My Little Pony" much less follow up on the thought and tune in!
I'll stick with Dora the Explorer or even Hi-5...

Last edited by a moderator:

HeroWho

Must be some sad, lonely individuals to even contemplate watching a show called "My Little Pony"
I watch the show and I'm neither sad nor lonely. I have friends who watch the show and they aren't sad or lonely either. I've heard many stereotypes about this show's viewers, but these have got to be the least relevant of them :|

ExtraSoap

Majority of its viewers are between 15 and 30? Must be some sad, lonely individuals to even contemplate watching a show called "My Little Pony" much less follow up on the thought and tune in!
I'll stick with Dora the Explorer or even Hi-5... you know, something that doesn't sound gay and even less embarassing to admit watching.
whoa asshole, dont be that person. Dora is the worst show around. My little pony is the shit. 'nuff said.

Sardaukar

Confound these ponies..... yes I know what a brony is, but I try to avoid memes and 4chan in general. I watched it on youtube, and it isnt my thing. I can still remember watching the original my little pony, which makes me feel oooooooooooooollllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. But if it makes you happy then go for it.

ExtraSoap

Confound these ponies..... yes I know what a brony is, but I try to avoid memes and 4chan in general. I watched it on youtube, and it isnt my thing. I can still remember watching the original my little pony, which makes me feel oooooooooooooollllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. But if it makes you happy then go for it.
hahaha personally I like this version of MLP better. And why u no liek pony memes?!

allison

My Little Pony's cool and all. Great art, great story. But nothing will ever replace South Park in my heart. Not Family Guy, not The Simpsons, nothing. When I watch Family Guy and The Simpsons, I don't know... it just registers to me like... "OK two idiot dads and families getting into shenanigans. Not really funny."

HeroWho

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Lw6kXPfFy1I/TULA9r0hhbI/AAAAAAAAAEE/w_vqEmp0fnY/s1600/Then+I+Raped+Her.png

The way you worded that reminded me of that >_>

HeroWho

Y'know, this seems to be the only message board I visit that isn't overrun by bronies. Which kind of sucks imo, cause 1) I like ponies and 2) I like watching people ***** and moan about the bronies.

Also, 4chan banned ponies. I was like whoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00