This May Sound Silly But....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

....I am worried that I may never have sex again.

It has been over 6 months....and now with my wife gone, and no real prospects and me working 7 days a week, I am starting to get concerned.

I even had a dream about it last night, and I never dream about it.

I long for the touch of another human being. Sex is part of it, but the whole experience I miss so terribly.

2. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

you have a hand, in fact two. 6 months is not that bad. just go to www.gutteruncensored.com and get your testerone level down everytime u get horny and worried :smile:

3. Fern17

Fern17 Well-Known Member

I think Last Crusade's "advice" was fairly pointless and doesn't address what "Forpetessake" was talking about.

First of all, FPS, what you're saying is not silly. Many people struggle with that fear all the time. I'm not saying that to minimize how you're feeling--quite the opposite. I want you to know that you're not alone in your fears.

I worry about that too, but I also have come to have enough wisdom to know that once I reach a point where I am truly content with myself; where I feel fairly balanced and on top of things within myself, then I will draw the kind of person I would like to be with.

There are so many great things about being single. And whenever I find myself feeling a little lonely (because I really do sometimes), I tend to snap out of it when I hear my married friends complain about the frustrations within their relationships. Grass is always greener, right?

Hang in there...use this time to work on your own health and peace of mind. It can really go a long way...

Peace,
    Fern

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Everyone keeps telling me that Fern. Must be good advice. Thanks!

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey FPS,
    I wouldn't worry about it, you have a good personality and she will come along.. It just takes time..You are also probably a little more cautious because you were recently burned in your last relationship..Take care!!

6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I completely agree with Fern, this is something that has gone through my mind and it seems that you're the sort of guy who wants to have a connection with somebody, not just sex. So now might be a good chance to take the time to come to terms with everything and just allow yourself to be single and move on gradually without complicating it with sex and relationships. It's annoying because obv. you're missing it but at the same time when you finally do have it again (and you will), you'll appreciate it and the person you are having it with a whole lot more.
    I know people who went for several years without sex, so 6 months isn't that bad. :) I reckon the longer it gets, the more productive you'll become, the more you'll move on and the less you'll miss it.

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks D&D

and cool use of the word 'reckon.'

It doesnt get used nearly enough! You put a smile on my face.

8. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Aww :) happy to be of assistance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.